Welcome to Powerdrive Roofing
Priding ourselves on quality workmanship & service, Powerdrive Roofing have been providing services direct to the homeowner for many years, understanding our customer's needs along with delivering on our commitments has helped us become a leader in the Roof Restoration & Roof Replacement industry in Perth.
Our philosophy has always been to be open & honest with our customers, giving them an understanding of the services they we deliver and what they should expect from the jobs we undertake. We also inform clients of what they won’t get & why they won’t get it, this way our customers can make their decision based on facts, not sales jargon.
If you are having your roof tiles cleaned & or re-coated, it is extremely important to ensure that your roof is inspected & any repairs that may be required are addressed at that time.
Even if you are not cleaning or re-coating, it is always a good idea to have a professional inspect your roof to see if there are any repairs needed. Just because you can’t see a leak coming into your home or building it does not mean that you don’t have a leak or roof damage. It’s simple, just contact Powerdrive Roofing & make a time for your free inspection.
In some cases it’s not always possible or there would be little benefit in restoring or repairing your roof, this may be due to its age, a bad job done previously or some other undetected defect. Replacing an old roof with new will give you piece of mind & help ensure that $$$$$ are not wasted on repairing with little benefit.
Our new roof & replacement service will guarantee you get a first class long term result that will save you $$$$$ for the future & provides your home with a much needed face lift along with increasing your properties value.
Powerdrive Roofing has replaced roofs all over Perth. The following is a basic scope of works for replacing a roof.
- Supply & erect a proper works safety system where required as per Work Cover Legislation.
- Strip off all existing roofing tiles & completely remove all from site.
- Re-set out all rafters for new tile battens & tile sizes to ensure tiles/panels can be fitted accordingly.
- Supply & fix new roof Sarking/Insulation AS/NZS4200:1 to the entire roof area in accordance with AS/NZ4200:2.
- Supply & fix new soft wood timber battens (38x38mm for rafter spacing over 450mm & 38x28mm for at 450mm or under) to the entire roof area.
- Supply & fix new roofing tiles to the entire roof area in a selected colour & profile in accordance with manufactures recommendations & guidelines.
- Fix new flashings to penetrations where required & or re-dress existing flashings if & where required.
- Supply & fix ridge capping tiles to all hips & mains using the Flexi-point Ridge Security system AS2050-1995 or other selected material. Weeps holes should be fitted to all short course & or flat through profile tiles.
- Clean up & remove all related residues from site.
- A final works inspection is to be undertaken prior to final payment.
- A System that Works!
Your roof is designed to protect you, your family and your assets from the outside weather conditions 24 hours a day. Due to an ever changing environment and the climatic extremes in Australia, your roof is taking a beating
Most Home Owners neglect their roof waiting for a problem to appear first before they act.
There are many types of roofing problems to go undetected causing roof repairs to become extremely costly along with creating unnecessary damage to other areas of your home.
The Roof Restoration process is designed to bring your weathered roof back up to a quality condition before it’s too late, extending its life saving you the expensive cost of a roof replacement.
View our Roof Replacement section for more information
Roof Restorations PerthThe Roof Restoration process basically involves the Cleaning – Repairing – Re-sealing & Re-Painting / Re-Colouring of Concrete roofing tiles. Faded Colourbond roofs & un-glazed Terracotta roofs may also benefit from this application.
For Concrete roof tiles, the Roof Restoration process is designed to stop or slow the process of roof tile surface deterioration. After a few Years from being installed,
Concrete Roof TilesConcrete roof tiles are normally only cleaned where the intention is to re-seal & re-paint/coat the roof tiles surface after.
There have been various makers of Concrete/Cement roofing tiles over the Years. Some have performed very well & others have performed poorly.
There reality is that Concrete tiles do in fact